You’ll never get tired of the warm, cozy Moroccan spices in this stew! It is naturally paleo, can be made vegan by swapping in chickpeas or tempeh, and it freezes like a dream.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 10 oz. Chicken Breast (skinless, boneless, sliced into chunks)
- 2 Yellow Onion (large, diced)
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 Tomatoes (large, diced)
- 1/2 cup Parsley (fresh, finely chopped, divided)
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/3 cup Organic Raisins
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat in a large pot or saucepan. Add chicken, onion, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, cayenne, and salt. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes, half the parsley, honey, and raisins. Cover and cook for another 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and sauce is thick. Uncover and serve immediately. Garnish with remaining parsley.