1 bag Rolo candies, unwrapped
1 bag Pretzels
1 bag of Pecans halves
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Unwrap Rolo candies and place in bowl for later.
2. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
3. Lay the pretzels onto the cookie sheet. You can get approx. 50-60 to a cookie sheet.
4. Set a Rolo on each pretzel
5. Place in oven to soften Rolos, approximately 5 minutes. Check them occasionally, don’t let them melt.
6. Take out of oven.
7. Push a pecan half on top of each Rolo, pressing the Rolo into the pretzel
8. Set in a cool area or fridge to harden.
9. Remove from tin foil or parchment paper and store in bag or container.