- Stir together some red curry paste with some hot red pepper like Red Hot until desired spiciness.
- Put a small smear about the size of a pea on a small wonton.
- Put shrimp on the wonton – I buy deveined, uncooked peeled and thaw it.
- Same as above, wrap the wonton around the shrimp and wet the edges to seal
- Fry in hot oil – cooks quickly.
- Stir together some plum sauce (in the Asian food section), some hot sauce and some soy. I do mostly plum, a small amount of soy and a small amount of hot sauce. 2
- Keep mixing until you like the taste.Shrimp Wontons