Mix the following in a blender
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 Equal Can Regular Milk
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
Melt 2 cups of white sugar in a pot, or in a metal pan, while stirring until it becomes totally melted and caramel color. Pour in your pan of choice (unless you melted it in said pan). Get some hot pads and “swish” the melted sugar around the pan until the sugar coats as many sides as possible.
Pour the “blender” contents into the sugared pan. and the place in water bath and bake for 45-55 minutes at 350 degrees F until it has a light golden top & knife comes out clean.
This usually takes a while, and if you’ve cooked it for 55 minutes, I suggest pulling it out and letting it set for a bit then refrigerating it. It’ll set up.
- Collin bakery fruit loaf pan – (Norma uses)
- Bread Pan – (Carmen uses)
- Pyrex Dish – (Colette uses)
- Bunt Pan – Rebecca tried this and it worked really well!