This is a traditional Korean food. It’s very simple to make & very flavorful.
– 1 lb of thinly sliced beef, or flank steak ***
– 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
– 2 Pieces of Green Onions, julienned
– 1/2 of an Onion, chopped into thin sliced
– 1 Carrot, julienned
– 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce
– 1 Tbsp of Garlic, minced
– 2 Tbsp of Cooking Wine
– 2 Tbsp of Sesame Seeds
– 2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or a large Ziploc bag.
- Mix ingredients well and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Cook over medium high heat in a large frying pan for about 3-5 minutes, or until meat is cooked.
- Serve with steamed rice!
*** This weekend I wanted to make Bulgogi, but I didn’t have any beef at home. I tried it with thinly sliced Chicken and it was DELICIOUS!!! I’m sure the Bulgogi sauce would work well with any type of meat.