This recipe is from The Chew on ABC
Grilled Bacon, Chocolate & Hazelnut Sandwich
Contributed by: Michael Symon
Time: 1 to 30 minutes
- 1 loaf Pullman bread or Pain de Mie
- 1/2 cup Hazelnut-Chocolate Spread
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 pound Bacon
1. Preheat a skillet and fry bacon until crisp. When ready, transfer bacon to a paper-towel lined plate to cool.
2. Slice Pullman loaf into 8 1/2-inch slices, and spread a tablespoon, give or take, of the hazelnut-chocolate spread onto each of the slices.
3. Slice the bananas lengthwise and then in half and add two slices to each sandwich.
4. Arrange 3 slices of bacon onto four of the slices, and banana slices and make a sandwich.
5. Generously butter each side of sandwich.
6. In a non-stick skillet pre-heated to medium, grill sandwiches on either side until golden-brown
7. Serve immediately