- 2 Lbs Pork Tenderloin
- 2-3 TBSP Dijon Mustard (I usually add more)
- 1/2 – 3/4 Cup White Cooking Wine or regular White Wine
- 1/8 – 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Put pour into a large enough glass casserole dish or marinating container (a large Ziploc bag works well).
- Slather mustard over the top of the meat.
- Pour wine and soy sauce into the container.
- Cover tightly, and refrigerate.
- Can marinate overnight.
- Grill for approximately 7-10 minutes per side.
Check for doneness. Too long of cooking time will cause meat to lose tenderness and flavor.