- 1 Can Black Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 Can Corn (drained & rinsed)
- 1 Medium Yellow Pepper – diced
- 1 Medium Red Pepper – diced
- 1 Medium Orange Pepper – diced
- 1 Small bunch of Green Onions – chopped
- 1 Small bunch of Cilantro – chopped
- 1/2 Bottle of Hendrickson’s Sweet Vinegar & Olive Oil
Mix all together and serve with tortilla chips
- 1/2 Small Red Onion – Diced
- 2-3 Jalepenos – Diced and deseeded
I tried it the original way, and decided I’d like it with a little bit of spice, so I added the jalapenos. I wish I would have added a couple more. I also ran out of green onions, so I used red onions to compensate.
I have also blended the cilantro in a blender with the dressing so there aren’t large chunks of cilantro – both ways are delicious.