Corn & Black Bean Dip
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can Corn
- 1 Medium Yellow Pepper – diced
- 1 Medium Red Pepper – diced
- 1 Medium Orange Pepper – diced
- 1 Small bunch of Green Onions – chopped
- 1 Small bunch of Cilantro – chopped
- 1/2 Bottle of Hendrickson’s Sweet Vinegar & Olive Oil
- The dressing can be found at Walmart.
- It’s the only Hendrickson’s dressing they carry in the Cody store, so you have to look a little.
Mix all together and serve with tortilla chips
Becca’s notes: I ran out of green onions when I made this the first time. I ended up adding diced Red Onions to it, and it worked well. Since I do like spicy food, I added 3 jalapeños, diced and deseeded. It still wasn’t spicy at all (Grandma couldn’t even tell I had added jalapenos to it).